Sunday, July 22, 2012

Latest is still in the works

I have been working on a little ditty for the last few nights.  I havent had more than a half hour each time so its not quite finished yet.  Instead, I'll post a few pieces from my FuturePoly class I took a few months back.  The class was super awesome.  It was taught my the amazing Horia Dociu.  I learned a ton from that dude.



This assignment to get the class members to explore new techniques in getting a lot of interesting detail in a short amount of time.  Basically, image searching is your friend and you should overlay pics to get a map to paint your character with.  :)



This guys was a character that we went through and mapped out everything about him.  From good guy or bad guy, all the way down to what genre of game are making him for.  It was an awesome assignment and I pretty do that with all my characters now.

Alrighty off to bed.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging
on blogs I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It's always useful to read articles from other authors and practice a little something from their sites.

Also visit my web-site - bmi chart women