Sunday, March 1, 2009

Super secret space

4 of 4!! Holy snap, this one killed me. Mainly because I took it upon myself to keep to one hue. Yep, this is monochromatic. Everything is a shade of yellow. I tried to get the dank gross feeling that signifies jealousy and greed for me. It was tough but in the end, I'm pretty proud of it. This is where Arlington and his lackeys come at night. Its a secret spot inside a shed on the outskirts of camp. This is where they plot against John, Clarence, or anyone else who gets in their way. It is also where Arlington tries to write poetry to Mary, as you can see from the papers on the table and the crumpled papers on the floor. Enjoy



5 comments:

editorgirl said...

Hooray for Evil Poetry!

(It's awesome, Jess. I just wanted to say "Evil Poetry.")

Chelsea Stebar said...

Awesome again, Scar. Your attention to detail is pretty much amazing.

Anthony Holden said...

Nice work!

Kelsey said...

The cigarette is Arlington's, huh
I love the clarity of focus on the crumpled papers. Good job JJ!- Mom

Danny Allen said...

I really like the lighting. good atmosphere. reminds me of my room