Sunday, November 18, 2007

Figures

Here are the figure drawings I plan to put in my portfolio. Its funny that taking pictures of them actually takes away from the look of the drawing...meh, let me know what you think. They are in chronological order from the first ones that I did to the last. Some Ive noticed are a little blurry, Ill try and fix that but they are there for now. BE WARNED. THERE ARE NUDE FIGURES HERE! Just in case you guys get nervous by that kind of art. Enjoy!































































































































2 comments:

Maryn said...

I like the ones with clothes better! haha

Maryn said...

haha, the last comment was from me, the great Maryn. Don't ask me why I put my name as Eisley cuz I don't really remember why. But it was a a stupid idea. HAHA HAHA HAHA
see ya Saturday!